Thursday, 30 June 2011

Heathers Lovely June Favourites

Heya! Whats the craic? Nothing much my end, apart from Blogger eating my Clarisonic post!

As Siobhan rightly said, Blogger did devour my Clarisonic post. I was not pleased. I'd spent a good part of a week typing that out, so that it was as in depth and informative as I could get it! Well I guess I'll just have to start again on that one!
I cannot believe its July already. Is it just me or has this year went ridiculously quickly?

Throughout the months of May and June, I did find myself reaching for the same products over and over. I'm all for trying new things, but When I find products that work for me I rarely stray from them. Maybe I'll do an 'All time favourites' post :)

This months favourites have been:


AVON Advance Techniques Mirror Shine Spray

I've used this for years and love it. It has a lovely scent and gives your hair a glossy shine without weighing it down or making it greasy. I also love the Daily Shine Hair Serum as well (it's in the glass bottle with green labeling). It works wonders for dry hair.




Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation

Yes Yes I know, everyone loves it.Great for good skin days, not so great for bad skin days. I have had reasonably good skin this month which is why I've used it so much. It does have a scent but I like it. Coverage is lovely, looks just like skin but better. Its luminscent and fresh. I use B20, its a teeny bit dark but the lighter colour was too light. Sometime I mix it with a little NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc, which not only lightens but gives a little more coverage.




Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel (aka Bronze Universel)

Never really wanted this as I hate bronzers with shimmer in them, never mind the price! But to be honest  it was the hype (and the apricot smell!) that made me want to buy it. Ive used it everday without fail and looks brilliant when I've slapped a bit of fake tan on the rest of me. The shimmer is more a sheen and its not noticeable. The product is just a dream to apply (best using a brush) and gives your skin a radiant bronzed glow. Im fair skinned and this looks very natural on me. Who doesn't love a bit of Chanel on their dressing table??



L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

Best.Mascara.Ever. It lengthens, it volumises and it's really black. There you go.



OPI Nail Lacquer-Passion

It is the most perfect pale pink. Looks very natural and glossy. I wear 3 layers to make it pinker, but one looks like you've a natural pink gloss to your nails. Its beautiful. Now if I could find an apricot or peachy version of this, I'd be a happy girl :)


FaceON Magazine

This magazine is primarily aimed at makeup artists and makeup professionals.But if you're interested in makeup artistry and makeup artists in general then you'll love this magazine. Its very inspirational and it features top artists and photographers from the UK and Ireland as well as the rest of the world. Ive gotten many a photoshoot and look ideas from FaceON. You can only buy it online from their website., Click Here 
Glitterdollz7 (Carly) from Youtube is a columist.

Well thats my June favourites, hope everyones having a lovely Summer so far. Heres hoping for some sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment