Wednesday 9 March 2011

Beauty in Belfast – Kate Middleton

On Tuesday March 8, Prince William and fiancé Kate Middleton arrived in Belfast for a one day visit. I was performing for them at Youth Action, a few musical numbers which they seemed to enjoy. Meeting William after was a pleasure, he seemed so down to earth and genuine. I also have to mention that his skin was impressively clear and radiant, thinking back I should’ve asked him what he uses. But I was more excited to see what Kate was wearing and of course, her makeup.



She looks amazing! Her eyes are nicely defined in classic black, plus a soft brown lid colour with a darkish brown crease, looking natural, yet classy. She is wearing a nice pink lip colour, something natural and non-makeup looking, maybe something like Bobbi Brown lip colour. Her rosy cheeks give a nice, subtle daytime flush, something that could be replicated with a dewy cream blush. A real classic makeup look, not too much effort yet really sophisticated. I have to point out her hair as well, tumbling waves in a healthy chestnut brown, the perfect blow-dry style in my opinion.

Now, outfit:



Classic double-breasted cream Burberry trench with black semi-opaque tights and classic black courts (I realise I’m using the word classic a lot but it really sums up the look), and the small black clutch adds that extra bit of glamour. Obviously set off by the ring as well, just beautiful.

Kate looked great in Belfast yesterday; I’ll be doing a face of the day inspired by her look so check back soon!

- Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment