Monday 4 April 2011

Mother's Day FOTD


Here’s how I wore my makeup for my second mother’s day as an actual mother!



Face
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Alabaster
Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Fair


Cheeks
Bobbi Brown Blush in Desert Rose

Eyes
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Bobbi Brown  Eye shadow in Ivory (all over), and Flint (lid) – from the Day to Night Cool Eyes palette

Brows
Filled in softly with the matte dark brown shadow from the Sleek Storm palette

Lips
Mac Crème D’Nude

As you can see, I like the natural look and yes, I do love Bobbi Brown a little too much. I find myself reaching for neutral colours a little too often and maybe I could benefit from a bit of a colour surge here and there. Though it can be hard to find brights that suit my pale, cool-toned skin, I hereby accept the challenge!

Anyone else feel they should venture out a bit more when it comes to makeup?

- Siobhan :) 

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to add the mascara i used! Maybelline the falsies, the matte black one, love it x

    ReplyDelete