Sunday 24 April 2011

'Bright Idea' Nails

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing Easter Sunday today! I had a lovely dinner at my mum and dads, which is where I found the mother's day present I got my mum this year - a mini O.P.I brights set, 'Bright Idea'. Is it bad that I opened it?? It contains a bright orange, pink, shimmery blue and a top coat. I'm not keen on sheer, shimmery nails so I used Atomic Orange and That's Hot! Pink, one on each hand for uber brightness.



I applied two coats on each hand with no top coat - I'm lazy like that. I love the vibrancy of the orange most and even though I may be a bit pale for these kinds of colours, really who cares cause they're so fun and bright!

Are you guys rocking brights on nails this spring/summer?

- Siobhan :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so pretty! :)

    http://dollyxface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete